Evaulation

Upon reflection of this whole unit I have a lot to work to do for future assignments which will include more in depth research, notes, better timekeeping, attendance, going into detail more and saving any workshop/camera work I partake as all of these are crucial for my own personal development. In future I will give myself clear objectives and tasks to do so that I can not only complete the work but also complete it to a high level. When going group work again I would communicate better with the group and understand my role better to help with the group task at hand. I do however feel that I have learned how to use the camera and equipment in a way that I can contribute to tasks in future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 1 Role Research for Script to Screen

Blog 3 Aesthetic Research for Script to Screen

Blog 5 Final Evaluation for Script to Screen