Digital News-Production paperwork
Due to my absence at an early stage in planning I wasn’t evolved in the early stages of planning however I had to plan by doing a risk assessment for the day I independently went and shot on Maidstone high street establishing shots of an vape shop. My own research for this project has shown that the language used when depicting vaping in teens is direct and aims to shock the audience. I think we have achieved this because our news package share statistics and a comment from a health professional which should back up the statistics. I have learned that in future collaborating with the group at an early stage can massively help the workflow and when forming the production paperwork.
BIBLIOGRAPHY
This Morning (2023) 12-year-old Sarah, whose vaping addiction left her fighting for her life. Available at: https://youtu.be/cfHF1SBlBO8?si=q7-smJO1MwSQv2Qz (https://youtu.be/cfHF1SBlBO8?si=q7-smJO1MwSQv2Qz)
(Accessed at 17 January 2024)
BBC Panorama (2023) Teenage Vaping: What’s the Harm?
Available at: BBChttps://www.bbc.co.uk › episodePanorama - Teenage Vaping: What's the Harm? - BBC iPlayer (https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001pp19/panorama-teenage-vaping-whats-the-harm)
(Accessed at 17 January 2024)
Comments
Post a Comment